Monday, August 16, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations #26!


This week, Megan has chosen a really crisp, clean and simply color scheme for us to play with over at the Picture Perfect Creations Challenge Blog!


I was inspired to create a CAS card this week for our CAS color scheme!  No shabby or vintage found here on this week's inspiration design from me, although I DID antique the edges by inking and spritzed the entire card when done with a Soft Suede marker and spritzer!

Now your turn ... hop on over to PPC to be inspired by the other design team girls' projects this week and then create a card of your own!  I cannot wait to see what you come up with for this CAS color scheme!

Challenges for this card: 

Picture Perfect Creations #26 - pacific point blue, poppy parade, white
Create for Cards - handmade flowers
Cute Card Thursday - leaves or trees
Simon Says Stamp - summer time BLUES
Papertake Weekly - something old, new, borrowed or blue

7 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is beautiful, Debbie! I love how you've used these patriotic colors in a totally different way. That quilled flower is just amazing. Love this CAS design to pieces.

ScrapAddict'sAttic said...

very pretty flower!
~Paula a PPC Creator

debby4000 said...

beautiful card, love the embossing.
luv
Debby

Ros said...

Hi Debbie ... thanks so much for your comments on my STR entry ... you are so funny ... but you know what Debbie ... I would love to make one just for you! email me @ f.crawford@sky.com with your address and I will start collecting my supplies ... Have a great day

Debi said...

Your card is very lovely. Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Debbie :-) the flower is beautiful and the embossing and colours you used are really striking :-) ,,,, lovely :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and PTW Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

What a super flower!! I like the embossing too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah