Wednesday, August 4, 2010

MOXIE FAB WORLD WINNER - SHABBY CHIC CARD STYLE!

OH MY SHABBY DABBY GOODNESS ... what a wonderful surprise to wake up, check my blog and find that I am one of the winners this morning over at Moxie Fab World - for their Card Style Challenge in the 'Shabby Chic' category!


There were 792 entries and only 10 winners - two from each of the five card style categories ... and I was one of the ten highlighted designers and one of the two showcased for 'Shabby Chic'!  Completely amazing, humbling, surprising, fun and such a special honor!

Here is the winning Shabby Chic design:


I designed this card last week for the girlies over at JUGS ... this week's challenge is a wedding theme and I have had the pleasure of being their July Guest Designer ... so much FUN :)

Those of you who regularly follow me know that my 'comfort style' is shabby and vintage, so this win really means a lot to me - to have one of my sweet little designs noticed in such a big way!

Please take a minute to hop on over to Moxie Fab World and check out the other winning card style designs -- some really fabby work by all the designers!

Thank you to Cath and the team over at Moxie ... today is a GOOD DAY!

Happy stamping to all my bloggity friends!

10 comments:

KimCreate said...

WOW, Congrats, you are now among the greats, to be recognized by Moxie Fab!
KimCreate

Ros said...

Stunning Wedding Card!! I love your colour scheme .. and your frame .. and well, all of it

Ros said...

Forgot to say Congratultions!! Well deserved!

Pattie said...

Congrats - I was waiting for you to see that this morning! I was so excited for you! You deserve it - it's a gorgeous card!

craftyb said...

HUGE congratulations Debbie...thats quite a win!! Well deserved i say...because your creations are stunning! bx

pattyo said...

Congratulations! The card is truly elegant!

Lisa said...

Congrats on your win Debbie! This card is totally fabulous and deserved to win! You definitely do shabby chic well!!

Cheryl said...

Congrats! Your card is stunning!

Mary said...

Oh my goodness, your card is gorgeous - I can see why you were the winner. The pink combo is yummy and elegant. Mary L

Audrey Pettit said...

Huge congrats, Debbie! This is fabulous!