Friday, August 6, 2010

Friends ...

JustRite's Friday Challenge has the most GORGEOUS photo featured for inspiration from the Pottery Barn. 



All of those yummy linens are just scrumptious ... so shabby and chic!  Not sure if you all know ... but I {heart} shabby chic!!!  They remind me of the linens in my bedroom ... I adore all the mixy-matchy patterns of florals, stripes, twills, muslins ... just beautiful eye candy!



So, I couldn't wait to give my hand a try at JR's challenge ... the photo cried out to me to use this stamp from Friendship Set along with a beautiful piece of floral DSP from Girls' Paperie; bloomers from Webster's Pages and embellies from my stash ... enjoy :)

Challenges for this card:

JustRite Friday Challenge #30 - photo inspiration
Flourishes 'Bringing Back Beauty' Challenge - beauty and color
There She Goes #66 - watercolor
Create for Cards - summer
Papertake Weekly - white and bright

7 comments:

pattyo said...

Love this card with all its sparkly pink goodness!

Deena (moonrise) said...

This is beautiful!! Great choice of dp!!
smiles,Deena

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely clean image on this perfectly shabby background - it's a treat! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Liz Weber said...

HI Debbie, your card is just devine. I LOVE the doily and soft flower and the design of your card is just so pretty!

Sheri said...

This is really beautiful! The colors are gorgeous!

Marge said...

Stunningly GORGEOUS!!!

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors and all the embellishments ~sigh~, just beautiful!