Thursday, August 5, 2010

Featured Card at CREATE!

Wow, my shabby little wedding card is a hit in blog land!  Paige and the fun gals over at the Create for Cards Magazine Blog showcased my design for their 'pearls' challenge that they hosted last week!  I {heart} using pearls on my paper crafted designs ... this one was easy for me!!



This sweet little design also had the distinguished honor of being selected yesterday as one of the top two winners for the Moxie Fab World Card Style Challenge in the 'Shabby Chic' category!



It was a fun card to make in my 'oh so shabby and vintage styled' comfort zone :)

Thank you to everyone for your sweet, sweet comments and e-mails -- hugs to ya' all!

2 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Way to Go, Debbie! You can totally rock the Shabby Chic! Congrats to you!

Beth C said...

WOW! Your "Love and Marriage" card is gorgeous! Congrats on the big win at Moxie Fab World! You deserve every "win" you've received!