Thursday, August 5, 2010

Caardvarks hosts JustRite Stamps!

Yippiee ... two of my favorites -- Caardvarks Challenges and JustRite Stamps -- yummy!!  What an afternoon I had!  When I saw that Caardvarks posted their August challenge today, I simply had to play and I knew immediately what I would make for my project!

I've been making a {ton} of cards lately and was itching for a project that I could lose myself in for a couple of hours!  I set to work and dug out all my cherished holiday supplies -- papers, ribbon, trim, buttons, cording, stamps (JustRite - of course), glitter, brads, seam binding ... oh my!!!

I should really go back upstairs and take a picture of what my design room looks like right now ... it's an unbelievable mess with trims, ribbons, markers, papers and embellies EVERYWHERE!!!  I don't want to scare you, so I won't share a pic ... but you KNOW what I mean!!!

So, I decided to make a set of holiday tags using JustRite's brand new holiday release - 'From Our House'!

Santa's Wish List ... so sweet!



Adorable gold glittered tree!



My favorite of the set ... I love snowmen and snowflakes!



Very elegant and pretty!



Simply stunning IRL - love that vintage lace trim!



Oh so cute!

So, there is my sweet, vintage and shabby little set of holiday gift tags.  What do ya' think??

Challenges for these tags:

Caardvarks - Christmas tags or mini cards using JustRite Stamps
Our Creative Corner - Christmas in July

10 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Wow - lovely tags! and so many of them! Fab! Warmest wishes, Lesley

KathyJ (Wattle) said...

These tags are wonderful - what a beautiful set!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Holy moly, Debbie, these are amazing! Every one is a yummy delight that is sure to sweeten someone's holiday!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Beautiful collection of tags Debbie!

Nathalia Castellon said...

It looks like you had a blast creating today! So in my opinion whatever mess you made in your craft room was well worth it! ;)

Amy said...

These tags are gorgous!! I love all the little details. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

Agata said...

WOw! All are so beautiful! Love all the details!

Kathlene said...

How inspiring! A whole set of gorgeous tags. Love all the special details. So pretty. TFS.

BethieJ said...

Debbie your tags are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Have a GREAT day!

dstandard said...

Awesome Debbie - love all your wonderful tags!