Sunday, July 18, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award!


WOW ... I just received this fun Blogging Award (my first ever!) from my DT Sister, Corry, from the Fussy and Fancy Design Team :)  Thanks so much, Corry!!!

I guess I'm to now pass this along to a few of my bloggity friends who I think do a wonderful job with their blogs with not only posting creative work for inspiration, but also sharing some fun little tidbits, stories and background about their projects or daily goings on.  I love posts that make me smile and laugh and feel all warm and fuzzy!

So, in no particular order, here are just a few of my favorites ...

Melissa Phillips - LilyBean's Paperie
Anabelle O'Malley - Bits and Pieces
Mish Wooderson - Mish Mash
Audrey Pettit - Audrey Pettit's Weblog

Thanks again, Corry!  And everyone enjoy your bloggity awards :)

3 comments:

Anabelle said...

Congrats, Debbie! And thanks for including me in your list. I'm honored to be included among such an amazing group of cardmakers! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Awwww!! You are SO sweet, Debbie! Thank you very much for the blog award. You just made my day!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Thank you so much Debbie!! You are just the sweetest!! I really appreciate it! :)

Congrats on your award!! Very well deserved!!