Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog #34!

Our theme at Sweet Stampin' #34 this week is called 'Winged Things' - create a card or project using something with wings!  I {heart} butterflys, so this one was easy peesy for me :)


The DSP and bloomers are from Webster's Pages and that gorgeous butterfly is from the Dollar Store!  Vintage embossing folder, Artistic Etchings and God's Blessings stamp sets from SU!

Now your turn ... hop on over to the SSCB to be inspired by the other design team gals' creations and then give our 'Winged Things' challenge a try :)

THIS CARD NOW SOLD!

Challenges for this design:

Sweet Stampin' #34 - Winged Things
The Shabby Tea Room #17 - embossing

8 comments:

hayward69 said...

Love the colours and the butterfly is gorgeous.

Jayne xx

Faye said...

This is a gorgeous card, I think the butterfly is just beautiful. x

pattyo said...

So love this beautiful card, Debbie! I, too, love everything with butterflies! Love the color combinations here also.

Kathryn B said...

Another beauty Debbie! Love how the teal really pops of the card! Love the bloomers, I just got some this week finally...they were always sold out!

Carrie said...

This is so elegant..I just love it.. I love the image and the colours xxxx

Lindsey said...

I think you probably know how much i LOVE this card from the DT blog but just incase you don't....I LOVE IT!
Linds xx

JeanFB said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Debbie! Hope you're having a fantastic time in Myrtle!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is just beautiful. I like the color scheme you've chosen, and I can't wait to get my hands on that SU set with the Eiffel Tower. Good job on this vintage-feel card!