Monday, July 19, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room #19!

This week's fun challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room is from Melissa and entitled 'From The Garden'!  Melissa has provided us all this gorgeous photo for inspiration:


Isn't it just scrumptious?  Boy, what I wouldn't give to have that hanging on my front door!!

I'm very pleased to welcome our very first Digi Image Sponsor in the Tea Room this week - Sweet n' Sassy Stamps!


I choose Leah's 'Welcome Precious Baby' digi image to work with as I could see right away that the trees and adorable hanging baby clothes would lend themselves well this week with the colors provided in the inspiration photo.



It was a fun image to work with and I enjoyed putting my usual little vintage spin on the design by using some 'Mint Green Tea' Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop

Please take a minute to visit the other Design Team Members' blogs to be inspired by their lovely work:

Audrey Pettit - Audrey Pettit's weblog
Cathy Clark-Santie - Papier Girl
Lisa Golzbein - Oh So Cute by Lisa
Melissa Hubert - My Paper Obsession
Nicole Segnere - My Craft Room Creations  

Now your turn!  I'm looking forward to seeing what you will create using this gorgeous photo for inspiration!

Challenges for this design:

The Shabby Tea Room #19 - From the Garden
Moxie Fab World - Shabby and Vintage!
KLSNS #39 - ribbon
City Crafter Challenge Blog #13 - english rose, white, red and blue
Really Reasonable Ribbons #4 - ribbon, dresses, ladies, colors
Papertake Weekly - In the Garden
Color Combos Galore #151 - lemon, teal, ice, orange
Fussy and Fancy #15 - stitches, scallops, sparkle

21 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely image! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Love that mint ribbon!! and that rose is just too gorgeous ...

Linda Robinson said...

Debbie this is adorable.. I just love that cute little image..
Thanks for playing along at CCCB!

craftyb said...

absolutely beautiful card Debbie...love the mix of colours and textures....thank you for sharing your take on Crafty Creations sketch! bx

Lisa said...

Just gorgeous! I almost picked that laundry line, it's sooo cute! I love all of the flowers and lace you used!

Nicole said...

Great card, Debbie - love that image and sentiiment!! Another beautiful creation! :)

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

oh this is precious! I adore your mint ribbon too! It looks fabulous on this card!

Jeanet said...

I love this card! Thanks for using my sketch and joining us at Crafty Creations! hugs Jeanet

cindy said...

Love those flowers on this card. Beautiful job.

pattyo said...

This card is the cutest thing!!

ML Design Works said...

What a sweet image, Debbie, and a beautiful card you've made with it. Very nicely done! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy, and I hope to see you back again next time! Lisa :-)

acreativeneed said...

Beautiful take on the sketch!!! Wow all your details are really gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Creations!!
smiles,Deena

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card :-) the image is lovely and the papers, colours and embellies you used are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Chelsea said...

ok I'm totally loving the lace behind the image. Great job! Thanks for joining the Fussy and Fancy girls. Hope you drop by and play again!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable card, Debbie! Love what you did with the fun digital stamp and love all the detail. Your shabby seam binding is lovely and I really like the lace around your focal circle.

Gwen said...

This is just so adroable! I love that image & what you have done with it!!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Another super card Debbie! Thanks for playing along with our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge!

PapierGirl said...

Another beauty! I love the image that you chose and after seeing yours...I could certainly use a lesson or two on coloring! :)

Cassie said...

Gorgeous!!
Love those flowers!!
Beautiful colors too!!
Thanks for playing over at RRR!!
=)

Jacki Randolph said...

Gorgeous!!! What a fabulous image and beautiful coloring!
Thanks for joining us this week at Fussy & Fancy!

Cath said...

Hey again Debbie! Thanks again for entering the Let's Do Shabby & Vintage Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you found it to be so inspiring! :)