Monday, July 19, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations #22!

Well, the start of another week brings another fun color combo challenge from Megan at the Picture Perfect Creations Challenge Blog!


I'm so happy that Rich Razzleberry has been made a permanent color from Stampin' Up! -- I just love it :)  I used some of the brand new SU! wide grosgrain striped ribbon on my design, Elements of Style and Cute by the Inch stamp sets, new large petal punch to make the tiny envelope, new pearl embellishments and a trinket pin from Maya Road and snippet of vintage trim.


A pretty CAS design {for me} ... but with just enough of vintage elements to give it my own personal design touch!

Hop on over to PPC to be inspired by what my design team sisters have created this week and then give this color combo challenge a try!

Challenges for this card:

Moxie Fab World - Classy and Elegant
KLSNS #39 - ribbon
The Shabby Tea Room #19 - From the Garden (flowers)
Papertake Weekly - In the Garden
City Crafter Challenge Blog #13 - english rose, white, blue and red (I used rust for red)

13 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very pretty, love that DP and all the embellishment, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

lovely!! love that big bow!! thank you for playing at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

fabulous! LOVE that big bow!!!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

loving that striped ribbon you used! This is beautiful!

pattyo said...

Cute card! Love that ribbon!

Linda Robinson said...

This is so pretty.. I just love your style.. I think I told you that before.. But it's so true!

Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

PapierGirl said...

Debbie...this card is gorgeous! I love that big beautiful bow and the mini envelope. The vintage trim is a wonderful added touch! Have a great week! :)

Lynnda Hosni said...

woohoo... this is so pretty card... i love the ribbon and the little cute envelope... gorgeous... love it...xx

steph said...

Very pretty card! Thanks fo0r joining us for the papertake Weekly challenge! x

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! I truly adore that big bow!

Rose said...

very pretty. love the ribbon!! thanks for joining us on the OCCSC this week :)

Simply Shaz said...

FAB card Debbie :) LOVE that bow!!
Thanks for joining in with us at the OCCSC
Shaz x

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks once again for entering the Let's Do Classy & Elegant Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)