Monday, July 12, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations #21!

Wow ... I love the color combo Megan has chosen for us to work with this week for the #21 challenge at Picture Perfect Creations Challenge Blog ...


The new Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler colors are delicious ... and the old Pretty in Pink and Crumb Cake are among my absolute favorites!  This was a FUN card to design!



I used the Big Shot Flower Folds die to create this AWESOME flower!  Each layer of the flower as well as all the layers of the cardstock has been embossed with a different embossing folder!  I used some hemp cording and new Early Espresso tiny taffeta ribbon to create a fluffy bow, vintage trim added to the bottom of the Cherry Cobbler layer in a lovely 'kraft' color and finished it off with a Prima flower dunked in dazzling diamonds glitter!

Now your turn ... hop on over to the PPC blog to be inspired by the other design team gals' work this week and then give this fun color combo a try.  I can't wait to see your creations :)

Challenges for this card:

City Crafter Challenge Blog #12 - red and summer theme

7 comments:

Tamie said...

The layered petals are very cool Debbie!

Nicole said...

So pretty! That flower is yummy! :)

Nicole said...

Great card - that jumbo flower is yummy! :)

WW said...

That is a beautiful flower!
Wendy

Pattie said...

Debbie - I love this giant flower - great card!

pattyo said...

So very cute!

ScrapAddict'sAttic said...

Great Card!!! I think you win the DT member award this week ;-) I've had one of "my girls" request that I teach her how to make the flower, I think with your description I can handle it! Thanks for the inspiration this week :-)
~Paula