Sunday, July 18, 2010

Paper Sundaes is hosting a DT Call ...

Good Sunday morning to all of my bloggity friends!  I hope you're having a wonderful weekend and enjoying all the inspiration and creativity out here in blog land!

I'll have two new cards to show you tomorrow for The Shabby Tea Room and Picture Perfect Creations, but in the meantime, I thought I'd share a few of my oldies but goodies with you for today!

The girlies over at Paper Sundaes are hosting a DT Call and looking for a couple new paper crafters to add to their talent line up!  I enjoy this Challenge Blog, have followed it for quite some time and try to play along weekly with their fun challenges!  The blog is super cute too - challenges are new every Sunday -- but the blog is called Paper Sundaes -- I love the play on words!!

So, here are a few of my most favorite shabby and vintage creations ...






Hop on over to the Paper Sundaes blog and see what all the excitement is about for yourself :)  Thanks for visiting and peeking!

4 comments:

Evgenia said...

Oh, I love the banner! So sos cute!

Crystal said...

Love your vintage creations Debbie! Thanks for applying for the DT position, good luck!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, what beauties you have shared with us today! These are so lovely!

cindy said...

Love those flowers at the bottom. This whole card screams awesome!