Monday, July 19, 2010

New Vintage Challenge Blog coming soon!!!

The sweet gals over at Simon Says Stamp are starting up a brand new challenge blog that will be mainly focused around all things VINTAGE ... oh my shabby goodness ... YUM :)

Those of you who know me well, know that I simply adore adding a vintage charm and shabby spin onto my card designs.  I don't feel like a card is 'done' until it is piled high with lots of scrumptious eye candy and love!!

My love of vintage is not anything new ... I've loved antique things from as long as I can remember and even built a pink antique reproduction Victorian painted lady home to live in nearly six years ago.  The rooms in my home are filled with treasured antiques - some family heirlooms and some precious finds from antique shows!

When I wasn't really seeing very much vintage loveliness out in blog land around the holidays of 2009, I made my mind up that I would start my very own weekly challenge blog mainly focused around vintage and shabby designs!  I was able to set everything in place and launch The Shabby Tea Room in March of 2010 and have the most AMAZING and TALENTED design team around!!

I'm going to post here just a couple of my favorite designs for consideration ...







I hope you've enjoyed peeking at some of my favorite things :)

Have a wonderful stampy day!!

12 comments:

cindy said...

Such beautiful vintage work. I always love to look at vintage stuff. Great job.

pattyo said...

Beautiful cards and so inspiring!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Beautiful creations. Love the vintage look and you do it so well.

marsha said...

Gorgeous! I love the vintage look and you are quite the artist!

Hugs, Marsha

Sharon said...

Hi Debbie, I've been trying to reach you by email but without success! Could you please email me at trulyscrumptiousblog@yahoo.co.uk regarding our Truly Scrumptious DT call.

Lisa said...

You see, I told you that you were the queen of vintage Shabby Chic! Scrumptious beautiful cards!!!!

Linda Beeson said...

There is something magical about "vintage" and you showed off that theme very wonderfully in your creations.

Grenouille Greetings said...

I've just come back from my hols and I have lots of comments to make not least as its my week for Sweet Stampin commentary. I can't comment on all of your lovely creations but there are some real treats amongst your recent postings. You make vintage look soooo easy and I find it sooo hard! Well done you and I hope your get your DT post! Warmest wishes, Lesley

sari said...

Oh my...ALL of your work is stunning!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

So lovely! All of them!

Debbie said...

Hi.

Welcome to our team at TS. Your cards are beautiful. Looking forward to working with you.

Hugs Debbie F xx

HappyCrafter said...

These are so sweet, the embellishments and colours are all well coordinated.