Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More exciting DT news ...

Good morning to all of my bloggity blog friends all across the world!!  I have a bit of news to share with you all today ... I've been choosen to become a Truly Scrumptious Girl!!  I received the exciting news yesterday morning and couldn't wait to share -- it's a good thing that today is the day I could announce because I would have burst from excitement!



As you know, I love vintage and love to make my cards and projects really 'scrumptious' - piling them high with lots of yummy embellies ... my favorite thing in the world!!  Looks like another match made in heaven, don't you think?  I can't wait to get going and share some of my little ol' creations with you all over at the TS Challenge Blog :)

Life has certainly been very kind to me this year with my little paper crafting 'hobby'!  When I was frustrated and just about to give up on ever having the privilege of being picked for a design team after one year of applying, my luck turned and I've had such a multitude of good fortune this year to have been noticed and chosen to design for, in my humble opinion, some of the very best blogs out there!!  I can't thank the DT coordinators that I am involved with enough for allowing me the ability to expand my horizons and share my passion for paper crafting with so many wonderful people all across the world!

I love this quote (forgive me, but I don't know the author) and feel that it is appropriate today to share with you all:

"With courage greater than your fear, jump into the unknown and you will fly!"

Lastly, but certainly not least ... I must thank all of YOU!  Your absolutely sweet comments mean the world to me!  It warms my heart to read that I'm not the only one out there that loves vintage and shabby designs!  I love seeing your work that you submit for the teams that I am on and try to leave as many sweet comments to you all as my schedule allows.  I really appreciate all of your comments ... especially on those days when I might be in a bit of a slump!  All I have to do it hop onto my bloggity blogs and read what you've left for me each day and all of those little blurbs really put that smile right back on my face!

In three short weeks, my hubby of almost 24 years and I will find ourselves 'empty nesters' - moving both of our sons into their college dorms for school mid-August.  I'll be devoting the majority of my time weekly to  paper crafting and blogging to fill the hours, so I look forward to sharing that time with all of YOU!!!

Happy Stamping!!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW Debbie, this is great news!!! I am so happy for you! You are definitely a Truly Scrumptious Girl and that is a match made in heaven! They are lucky to have you and I can't wait to see what you have in store for that DT! Congrats, job well done!

Audrey Pettit said...

Yeah!! Huge congratulations to you, Debbie!

Mina said...

welcome to our team Debbie...I hope you love being a TS girl as much as I do...oh no I feel for you and your husband we are recent empty nesters too it takes some getting used too but at least one good thing I now have a whole craft room lol
Mina xxx

pattyo said...

Congratulations, Debbie! Well deserved!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Congratulations Debbie!! You're really rockin' the blogging world. So happy to see your wonderful work being recognized! That's wonderful that you are having so much fun.

Hugs,
Linda

Pattie said...

Congratulations Debbie - you deserve it! I can't wait to see what you create for them!