Saturday, July 17, 2010

KL Stampin' N' Scrappin' #39!

This week over at the KL Stampin' N' Scrappin' Challenge Blog our assignment is to create a card or project using RIBBON!  I loooooooooove using ribbon on my paper crafted projects ... I have baskets and bins of it in my stamp room - I am addicted to ribbon, and especially Shabby Vintage Seam Binding ribbon which I used on my project here ...


This is the 'Strawberry Shortcake' Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop!

Supplies I used from the KL Stampin' N' Scrappin' on-line shop:  CC Designs - August stamp; Prima Yellow Mini Roses; Basic Grey Lemonade patterened paper; Rhonna Christmas buttons.

Hop on over for some yummy inspiration from my fellow design team sisters and then give this 'Ribbon' challenge a try for yourself :)

Challenges used for this card:

Moxie Fab World - Fun and Cute!
KLSNS #39 - ribbon
Papertake Weekly - In the garden (flowered DSP)
Really Reasonable Ribbons #4 - ribbons, dresses, ladies or color inspiration
City Crafter Challenge Blog #13 - english rose; red, blue, rose, white (I used hot pink for red)

10 comments:

Angelwood said...

Another adorable card and what a sweet image! Thanks again for joining us at Crazy 4 Challenges. hugs, Angela

Ros said...

Debbie this is so sweet ... love your little girl! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB ... it's great to see you!

Laura Davis said...

Adorable!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very cute image and doiliy, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

pattyo said...

This is so sweet with all its pinkness!

Cheryl Nelson said...

so sweet and pretty!

Linda Robinson said...

She is just as cute as can be...
And so is your card.. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Stampin Mindy said...

Gorgeous, love the colors. Thanks for joining the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge!

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)