Saturday, July 31, 2010

JUGS #44!

Well, time has flown and here it is, my fifth and final Guest Design for the girlies over at the Just Us Girls Challenge Blog!  Week #44 brings us the theme of 'Wedding' ... and here is my take:


My love of everything shabby and vintage really came out in this design with it's soft, pale color palette, vintage trims, pearls, satin ribbons and flowers, trinket pin, chipboard and glitter!  It was a fun one to make!

I've enjoyed the past five weeks as a Guest Designer with the JUGS gals!  I appreciate the opportunity they gave me to share a few snippets of my shabby and vintage styled work with you and ... last but certainly not least, I've really enjoyed all the lovely comments you all sent my way!  You've all touched my heart more than words can say!

See you over at JUGS and I can't wait to see what you design for this 'wedding' themed challenge :)

Challenges for this card:

JUGS #44 - wedding
Moxie Fab World - Shabby and Vintage!
The Pink Elephant #77 - sketch
Simon Says Stamp - dots (pearls)
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenges #77 - pins
The Creative Cottage #19 - texture
Cute Card Thursday #123 - text
Pile It On! #29 - stretch that plastic (pearls/trinket pin)
Cards - pearls

18 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Just gorgeous! Love all the sparkle and the pearls used on your card. Simply beautiful!

Anna said...

Oh, so soft and pretty! Anna from PIO.

Colleen Dietrich said...

That's really gorgeous, Debbie! Anyone would be lucky to get this card from you. :)

Tracy said...

this is beautiful i love the colour and the gorgeous flowers.Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

Lenet said...

i think it's absolutely fabulous.
I love the colors

TesaB said...

OH MY! It is amazingly beautiful!!!

Sue said...

Hi Debbie
wow what a beautiful wedding card,Gorgeous design & embelies, thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Dana Gustafson said...

Truly wonderful Debbie! I LOVE your sparkley frame and every other gorgeous and romantic detail. THanks so much for lending your creative touch to the JUGs this month!

SuzanneK said...

Hi Debbie, what an absolutely stunning card, makes me wish I was getting married again, just kidding LOL.
I would love to see you at Let's Ink It Up. Why not check it out here
Cheers

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous card Debbie! So elegant :) Thanks so much for joining us this month as guest DT and sharing your stunning creations!

Anne said...

Wow!! That is a truly phenomenal wedding card. So special!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Aw so lovely!! I really like the glittery accents!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Shabby & Vintage Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! You've been a very, very busy girl! :)

Betty Wright said...

Oh, my word! Absolutely gorgeous, Debbie! Totally shabby scrumptiousness! Stunning card! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Sue Lelli said...

I just LOVE this card! So romantic and BEAUTIFUL!

Melody said...

That card is crazy beautiful. I saw it on some card challenge site and I was just blown away.

cbuswell said...

A big CONGRATS on your Moxie Fab Card Style WIN!! This card is jaw dropping gorgeous though so I'm not surprised. Love the lighting in the photo too, perfect!!