Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Friends Forever ...

One more little {sweetie} for you all this evening before I call it a day!  Isn't this PI girlie just about one of the cutest images you've ever seen??  This set jumped out and called my name last month when it was released since I'm a teddy bear and bunny rabbit collector!  I just love it and everything in my collection from MFT :)



Some of my absolute favorites here ... DSP from Girls' Paperie, 'Cameo Beige Sugar' Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop, pretty in pink altered buttons, stitching, vintage trim, pearls, paper piecing, paper doilie spritzed with Tattered Rose Glimmer Mist and then sugared, handmade spiral paper flower and handmade trinket pin from items found in my stash.

YUM :)

Challenges for this sweet design:

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #76 - sketch
Cupcake Inspiration #66 - pink, vanilla, green, strawberry, blue
Color Combos Galore #149 - pink icing, buttercream, key lime, strawberry (yum!)
Crazy 4 Challenges #44 - 2 or more ribbons (seam binding, twine, lace)
The Pink Elephant #74 - 3 layers, 2 punches, 1 ribbon
Caardvarks - birthday (with My Favorite Things!)
Crafty Creations #75 - make your own button (altered buttons and spiral flower/button)

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Debbie, your right this image is very sweet. I love the colours you have used aswell as the way you've incorporated your doily. How did you colour it? Those DP are lovely, I might have to get myself some! Tracy xx

craftyb said...

just delightful!! Yip...LOVE your image and her pretty pp dress. Your flower button is yummy....just love this gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

pattyo said...

Adorable card, Debbie! Do you apply the sugaring to the glimmer mist when it is wet to get it to stick?

Silvia said...

Your card is so adorable. Love the colors and the papers are one of my favorities ones! Thanks for joining us this week again...!!

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet Debbie! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week!

cindy said...

Lovely card. I love the colors of this one.

Lisa said...

Oh Debbie, I love everything about your card! Sweet image and wonderful colors and papers. I just made one of the flowers you made a tutorial on. Too cute!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
Sheri-TPE DT