Friday, July 23, 2010

A Fond Farewell ...

It is with great sadness that I say goodbye to the KL Stampin' and Scrappin' Challenge Blog :(  Today is the final day for both the challenge blog and the shop.  I've spent 11 fun weeks with Kelly and the girls and the challenges have been both fun and inspirational!  It was wonderful to see all of your creations that you made and submitted too!


Please take a moment and visit the KLSNS Challenge Blog today and leave Kelly a sweet little comment.  I know she is very sad today about ending this fun venture!  I really appreciate Kelly having the faith in my little ol' paper crafted designs to choose me as a member of her fun little design team.  I enjoyed getting to know the other DT girlies through creating and blogging with them!

There is still time left today - before midnight EST to submit a design for this week's #39 ribbon challenge!

It's been very fun!  Hugs to you all :)

No comments: