Friday, July 16, 2010

Been Busy ...

I don't want you to think I've abandoned my bloggity blog ... I've been busily preparing design samples for teams I'm on that will go live Saturday and Monday, so stay tuned for some inspiration coming sooooon!!

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a few pics from our trip to the beach this past week!  The highlight of our vacation was the day we rented jet skis and cruised down the intercoastal waterway into the Atlantic Ocean.  The tour we booked was a dolphin watch and we must have seen 30 dolphins while out on the water ... they were so close to our jet skis I could almost reach out and touch them!  It was truely magnificant and the experience of a lifetime!


My two sons (18 and 19) enjoyed riding in the ocean soooo much ... they were having contests to see who could drive the fastest and who could jump the highest!!




See the dolphin fin in the background???!!!


And we brought my 20-year-old nephew with us on vacation this time ...


They were being goofy while we were waiting to get into the IMAX theater!!

It was a wonderful vaction ... went by much too quickly!!

No comments: