Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Beautiful Day ...

Hello my bloggity friends ... I hope you're having a good stampy day!  Yesterday we had heavy downpours of rain all day, so today it's trying to dry out and the sun is trying really hard to make an appearance!  I'm taking this opportunity to get some fun 'me time' in and enjoying some paper crafting today - whooo hooo!

I just made this little lovelie to share with you all ...


I got to use a couple of my *new* My Favorite Things goodies including the scallop die, spiral flower die, frames die and matching sentiment stamp set -- love it!!

Thanks for peeking :)

Challenges for this design:

Moxie Fab World - Shabby and Vintage!
Scrapmaster's Paradise #58 - crumb cake, soft suede, celery
Pile It On! #29 - stretch that plastic

21 comments:

g said...

jaw dropping gorgeous- i love everything!!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is so elegant! I love everything about it!!


Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Deb Hickman said...

Wow absolutely stunning !!!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful, just beautiful as always! If you were in the running, you'd win! LOL

Pattie said...

I just love this card!

Kelli said...

Oh how Sabby Chic-ly GORGEOUS is this!!!!!!

GREAT card!!!!!

Brenda Brown said...

A gorgeous card Debbie, I love your new goodies and you've used them to create a beauty.
Luv B xxx

pattyo said...

Beautiful card!

Anna said...

Stunning! Anna from Pile It On.

Tracy said...

this is so beautiful and elegant love the design. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cottage, Tracy x

Nicole said...

So pretty! Love the sentiment and colors! :)

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous neutral colors and design, Debbie! The pin accenting is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

Melody said...

I just love the elegance of your card!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps challenge.
luv
Debby

Jo said...

WOWSA!! absolutely stunning!!
Thank you for joining in the fun at sweet stampin
Jo xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, this is gorgeous, Debbie! One of my most favorite of your designs, ever!

Ros said...

Beautiful card Debbie ... this must be one of your best .. I love it

Colleen Dietrich said...

So shabby, vintage and beautiful!

Stella Schenkel said...

Brathtaking; I love the colors. In fact; I love the whole card :) Very very beautiful!
Have a wonderful day!

Linda said...

Beautiful. I love that label die. It looks wonderful on our card.

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Shabby & Vintage Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)