Sunday, June 27, 2010

Truly Scrumptious ...


I  know 'scumptious' is a word I use a lot when describing my sweetie pie cards here on my bloggity-blog ... along with yummy, delicious and sweet too!  When I found the Truly Scrumptious blog a couple weeks ago, I immediately fell in love!  I enjoy making my cards 'truly scrumptious' and love to inspire my fellow paper crafters as well!  I've had so much fun participating in a couple of the sketch challenges over at TS!!
Unfortunately, one of my current DT spots will be ending at the end of July and another at the end of August.  But, the good news is that means I will have more time to devote to more paper crafting and inspiration :)

The gals at Truly Scrumptious are running an open DT Call right now.  I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring since I sincerely do love to make cards that are piled high with lots of yummy, scrumptious embellies and gorgeous details!  The DT gals have asked us to share a couple of our most favorite designs ... oh my, so hard to choose only two!!

Here are a couple recent things that I made that I am over the moon about ... I hope you all enjoy peeking at them again too:


This 'Amour' card is one of the Top Five Winners over at Cupcake Inspirations this week and also a Top Five Award at Meljen's Designs this week too! So much loveliness in it's monochromatic teal and white color scheme!


This is a baby set I made for my friend Anne. I actually helped host a baby shower for her just today, so I had the pleasure of giving her these treasured creations! I simply {heart} the way the baby buggy, card and book mark all turned out ... I used one of my favorite CS colors - blush blossom!!  This set was the Winner over at Stampin' Royalty the week I entered it!


And this sweet Victorian hat on a stand was created this week directly from inspiration from my stampy friend, Tracy Clark ... who lives in Australia and submitted a similar project last week at The Shabby Tea Room!!!
So what do you think??? Are these cutie pie creations Truly Scrumptious 'enough' to make the cut???

Hop on over to this fun challenge blog to be inspired by the other DT gals' work - such pretty eye candy to look at!!!

4 comments:

theneon said...

These are truly scrumptious and certainly shows a wonderful talent. Good luck with the new DT quest.

Dorcas said...

Gorgeous work! How can anyone not love it!

Grenouille Greetings said...

I love your baby set and all of the other pictures on this post. Warmest wishes, Lesley

Julie said...

Your creations are all lovely, good luck with the DT spot.