Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sweet Stampin' #32!

This week's Challenge #32 over at the Sweet Stampin'  Challenge Blog is a color challenge - blue, green and brown - yum!


This was such a fun card to make ... lot's of my favorite yumminess from Websters Pages (DSP and bloomers) and Prima flowers!  The trinket pin is handmade by me from jewelry making supplies in my stash!

I will give this card to my in-laws in August for their 48th wedding anniversary - wow!

Now your turn ... please take a minute to visit the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog to be inspired by the other DT sweeties' beautiful inspiration and then give this fun color combo a try!  I can't wait to see what you create!

Have FUN :)

Challenges I used for this card:

Sweet Stampin' #32 - brown, blue and green
The Shabby Tea Room #15 - photo inspiration/colors
Crafty Creations #73 - shine & bling
Really Reasonable Ribbons #2 - ribbon as border

12 comments:

marsha said...

Fabulous card! I love all the "plumes" and the flower and pin look awesome together!
Hugs, Marsha

Lisa said...

Debbie this card is gorgeous! I love the layout. I have been wanting to try it for awhile and you've done a great job with it!

pattyo said...

Beautiful card! Love how the ribbon is set off to the side of the flower.

Nicole said...

Great card, Debbie. Love the touch of polka dots! :)

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card! Such a delicate design!

Michele Gross said...

Oh, how yummy is that ribbon??? Absolutely gorgeous card!!

dstandard said...

Beautiful card! Love your embellishments!

Kazan Clark said...

very pretty and elegant!
Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y this week
Hugs
Kazan

Cheryl Nelson said...

oh so lovely!!

Lindsey said...

Great card, love the layout and the soft colours
Linds xx

craftyb said...

Oh my...truly scrumptious!! That trim is sooooo decadent!! Gorgeous colours and embellishment mix! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Audrey Pettit said...

How very beautiful, Debbie! Love your use of the fun Webster's paper and Bloomers here. Your inlaws are going to love this.