Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sweet Stampin' #29!


Well, this is pretty darn exciting ... here is my first DT submission for the {sweet} gals over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog!  The theme this week is 'Boys and their Toys' and we were provided the most adorable digi images of a police car, ambulance, fire truck, dump truck, school bus and cement mixer!

I choose to work with the police car and make this card for my brother-in-law's birthday.  He is a retired marine - 20 years (solider who fought on the front lines during Dessert Storm) and a current police officer, so these cutie pie images worked perfectly!  I think it'll make him giggle!

You will just smile with delight when you see what the other DT gals came up with using these digi images this week.  Absolutely precious inspiration!!  

 Now your turn ... hop on over to the SSCB and give this week's challenge a try :)

3 comments:

Sandee said...

How cute! Love those images!!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

What adorable images! I checked out all of them and I guess you can resize them too. Love your card! So cute!

joey said...

Hiya

fabulous card, love how you have used the images as the backing.

Joey.x