Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sweet Celebration ...

Here is card #2 for my little stampy club girlies this month!  I was inspired by one that my friend Amy showed us Tuesday night ... I just changed the colors, sentiment, ribbon and added some sprinkles, glitter and embellies :)  I looooooove how the 'chocolate, vanilla and strawberry' cone came out :)

It's so colorful and delightful ... really yummy IRL :)  Enjoy!!!

Challenges:

The Shabby Tea Room #14 - Summer Fun
Papertake Weekly - ice cream colors (I made an entire ice cream shoppe!)
Meljen's Designs #12 - ribbon, lace or fibers
Really Reasonable Ribbons #2 - ribbon as border
My Favorite Things WSC Color Challenge - red, yellow & green (my 'red' is pink -- same family!)

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a fabulous card. Love your ice cream colours! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly...good luck! xx Jenny xx

merniebug said...

Yummy. I love your ice cream images as well as those colors. So pretty. Thanks for joining us here at Meljen's Designs for this weeks lace/ribbon challenge.

Bonnie Garby - Reasonable Ribbon said...

Another great summery card. Thanks for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Audrey Pettit said...

How sweet those ice cream cones are! Love the added glittered detail.

Beth said...

This is so sweet! The little ice creams are so cute and I love how you've made the little awning! Thanks for joining PTW!

Love Beth xx

Cheryl said...

What a yummy card! I love the summery colors you used. Thank you for joining us for the Meljen’s Designs challenge. Good luck!

Cassie said...

Yummy card!!!
Thanks for playing with us at RRR!!!
=)

True :) said...

Sweet card! Makes me wanna scream for ice cream!
Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge!
Hugs,
True :D

Kym Weber said...

What a delicious card! Who doesn't love ice cream! Such pretty colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge! Hope you’ll be joining us for the next challenge!

~Hugs~Kym

Lisa said...

Such pretty colors!Thanks for playing with Meljens this week:)

beadz said...

What a fun card! Thanks for playing with us at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini