Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sneak Peek Catty Party!

Each year I host a Sneak Peek Catty Party for the gals that stamp together with me in monthly clubs!  It's so much fun to see everyone's excitement and joy when they get that brand new Idea Book and Catalog in their hands and flip through the pages giggling with delight as they see the new products Stampin' Up! has to offer for the new year!

This year's night of fun will be this Friday at my house and we'll be making two really cute make and takes using some of the new stamps, papers and accessories!  Yummy food provided by Tastefully Simple -- fun for all :)

I will also be hosting a stamp and supply sale Friday evening ... a table full of left over goodies from last Saturday's Trunk Sale!  Great prices ... everything MUST GO!!!

To show my appreciation to my club girlies, I always put together a little packet of goodies for them each year when the new catty rolls out ... this year is no exception!  I stamp with some of the most fun and creative girls around!



I haven't completely finalized this year's goodie packet, but it's almost complete!  Lots of goodness here for my valued stamping friends including a gift certificate for money off their first order out of the new catty, coupons, catty tabs, page markers, wish list, DSP decorated pen, large scallop circle punches of new in-colors and a notebook for recording ideas, website links and tips :)

I can't wait until Friday ... we are going to have so much fun!!!

No comments: