Monday, June 21, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations Summer Kick-Off BLOG HOP!


This is going to be so much FUN ... and what a terrific way to kick off those lazy days of summer -- with some extra fun stampy time - yippiee!!!  We have a featured color combo challenge for you to get crafty with as well as more than 15 amazing prizes to win! Just hop around to the PPC Creators list of blogs (links below) and make sure you follow the rules outlined here!  It's that simple ... and you may just be a winner!  Prizes are sprinkled along the Blog Hop way - offered from sponsors, design team members and Megan over at PPC!  Be sure to visit all the DT blogs and follow the directions posted by each DT Member to be considered for the drawings on all the prizes!


* Blog Hop Rules:

1. Become a follower on Picture Perfect Creations Challenge Blog.

2. Create a card, scrapbook page, altered art, gift, etc. using our featured Blog Hop Color Combo.

3. Directly post your link to the linking system on the PPC Challenge Blog.

4. Hop on over to the Design Team Members' Blogs and leave a COMMENT on each DT Members' Blog Hop Challenge Post.

5. Head back to PPC and leave a final comment on our Blog Hop Post telling us what you like best about Summer.

6. All winners will be chosen at random - picked from the names in the comments sections on all blogs.

7. There will be 4 winners from the PPC-Crafty Challenges Blog!

* Blog Hop Featured Color Combo:



And here is my design for the hop (all supplies Stampin' Up!) -- I made the paper flowers with left over orange napkins from my son's graduation party last Saturday (he will attend Campbell University)!!  How is that for saving the planet and recycling??!!??




My favorite flower in the whole wide world is the hydrangia!  I have 20 hydrangia bushes planted around my yard in lovely shades of blue, purple, lavendar and pink!  Now if I only could get the deer not to eat them .. then life would be perfect {giggle}!  Half of my back yard backs up to a golf course and the other half backs up to the woods, so they come on in each night for a snack and graze through my yard.  If it wasn't so frustrating, it'd be pretty hysterical.  At any given time each evening I could have 1 - 10 deer chomping away in my yard :)  I'm so glad they enjoy all those expensive shrubs I've planted in my yard!! 



* Blog List:


Debbie (you are here!)












* Our Sponsors and Prizes:

• GlitterBabe's Art by Stef H. is offering 2 Digi-Images of your choice!

• Pretty Pin Embellishments by Lisa G. is offering a 4-pack of beautiful Pin Embellishments!

• 2 Cute Rubber Stamps by Heidi is offering 1 Cling Cushion Rubber Stamp!

• Sprinkles by Renee is offering a $15 Gift Voucher for her store!

**And, as a special bonus ... each participant who leaves me a sweet comment here to let me know that you visited all the other DT gals' blogs and submitted your Blog Hop challenge project over at PPC will earn one chance to win six yards of Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop!  Become a follower of my blog and let me know in the comments section below ... you'll earn TWO chances to win this scrumptious seam binding :)


Hop begins: Monday, June 21st – 10am EST

Hop ends: Sunday, June 27th – 10am EST

HAVE FUN!!!

Challenges for this card:

The Shabby Tea Room #15 - colors/ blue, wine, green, pumpkin
Caardvarks - stamping and embossing
Papertake Weekly - ice cream colors
Crazy 4 Challenges #42 - paper flowers

20 comments:

ScrapAddict'sAttic said...

I love those large orange flowers! Super sweetness there :-)
~Paula

buglvr2010 said...

Your cards is awesome...great may to reuse those napkins!

Jackie said...

Showin' some love ;)

pattyo said...

What a clever use of the napkins! And my favorite flowers in the world--hydrangia! If you haven't done so yet, you need to gather them up and put them in a vase. I just happened to see a vase of them at my local bakery on their counter in an assortment of colors. Oh how I wish I had some!

Audrey Pettit said...

How pretty and how clever of you to recycle those orange napkins!

Makiko Jones said...

Wow...What a lovely card!! Great mix of the embossing designs!!
Thank you for playing along the FTTC with us.

Leanne said...

Those are beautiful, and I love the flowers...Very resourceful...Cool!

WW said...

That is beautiful!

Lisa said...

Ok so I'm not the only one recycling crazy things around the house for crafting! My daughter's laugh at me all the time but they save EVERYTHING! This card is a feast for the eyes, I love the colors and the sweet flowers! Maybe you should leave deer food out to save your flowers. LOL

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

You card is sooo bright and cheery! And your hydrangeas are gorgeous! Thanks for the chance to win some good stuff.

*Spring Blossom* said...

What wonderful summer inspiration and those orange flowers are beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing at PTW...good luck! xx Jenny xx

Emeraldvalkyrie said...

I love the card! Very Sweet! I just became a follower and am off to hop through the rest of the blogs.

Emeraldvalkyrie said...

A fun and cute card. I just became a follower and am now making my way through the blog hop.

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous.Love the colours!

Noor Nahdi said...

Beautiful card!!

Noor Nahdi said...

I'm a follower now :)

Tracy said...

Beautiful card! Love the flowers you have on your card. (I also love the flowers in your yard - hydrangeas are also my favorites - luckily I do not have had any deer find them!)

Lori Turner said...

Poppin' in to say awesome card! :)

Linda said...

Love those big orange flowers on your card!! Are these pictures of the flowers you have in your garden....so beautiful!!
I have been looking around at other awesome projects you have made and have become a follower.