Monday, June 28, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations #19!

Another Monday and another fun color challenge over at the Picture Perfect Creations Challenge Blog!


Such a yummy combination that will no doubt inspire you to create something using these colors too!



Lots of  yumminess here!  I'm so glad Riding Hood Red is coming back - one of my favs!  The *new* Daffodil Delight is so pretty IRL!  I used some old DSP's from the Bella Rose line and a Simply Stampin' kit.  The roses were made with a Big Shot die - aren't they just beautiful?  I love dimension on my card designs -- gives them such appeal and so many pretty things to look at!

Speaking of pretty things ... take a peek at that pretty little trinket pin embellishment!  Our sponsor this week at PPC is Pretty Pin Embellishments.  Aren't those pearls and beads so 'pretty'??!!  I used a large half pearl in the cent of my stamped and cut out flower to pick up the pearls from the trinket pin.

Now your turn ... hop on over to the PPC Challenge Blog to be inspired by the other DT gals' creations this week and then give this fun color combo a try!  I look forward to seeing your wonderful work :)

Challenges for this card:

PPC #19 - daffodil delight, soft suede, riding hood red
Truly Scrumptious #35 - sketch and strawberries & cream (the colors were 'perfect' for this theme!)
Really Reasonable Ribbons #2 - ribbon as border
Crafty Creations #73 - shine & bling
Meljen's Designs #13 - bookmark or tag (I used a parcel tag)

14 comments:

ScrapAddict'sAttic said...

Weren't the Pretty Pins gorgous!! I really enjoyed using mine :-) Very pretty card (again)!
~Paula

Tamie said...

Nice card Debbie! I can't wait to try out the pins when I get mine. I love the stamp you used. :)

Birgit said...

what a romantic card-I love how you placed it all together and the colours are so nicely done-Great job!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the papers you chose!! Pretty flower too :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Audrey Pettit said...

Very pretty! Love that tag!

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card ;-) the papers, colours and embellies you used are gorgeous :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols and the DT x x x

Sprytebyrd said...

This is such a pretty card! What wonderful flowers and I love the tag!
Thanks so much for joining us in our Bookmarks and Tags challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥

pattyo said...

Love the rich colors here and the pin is gorgeous!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous card again this week Debbie! the pin is gorgeous and thank goodness after reading Tamie's comment, I am not the only one that hasn't gotten it yet!

Cheryl said...

I love how you used the tag on your card! The flowers are beautiful. Thank you for joining us for the Meljen’s Designs challenge. Good luck!

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations with your lovely project! Cheers Claire x

Lisa said...

Very sophisticated! Thanks for playing with MelJens this week!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Simply designed, rich and elegant; lovely! Hugs, Lesley

*Spring Blossom* said...

Oh you used that pin beautifully!

Love your card this week :)