Monday, June 7, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations #16

This week's color challenge at Picture Perfect Creations is absolutely so FUN and pretty - Pacific Point Blue, Sahara Sand and Regal Rose - yum!


Here is my yummy creation!  I used a brand new stamp set from My Time Made Easy - Tea For You!  How cute is that little tea tag?  I embossed both the Sahara and Blue CS layers and then used some Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon and white fleurettes from SU! and some sparklers from Webster's Pages!  The tea pot charm is from my bloggity friend, June, and then I finished everything off with lots of glitter!

The sketch is compliments JUGS #36 this week.

Don't forget to mark your calendars for the Picture Perfect Creations BLOG HOP on June 21st!  Lots of fun and inspiration ... AND PRIZES!!!


Now your turn ... hop on over to the PPC challenge blog to be inspired by the other DT gals' designs this week and then create a card or project of your own using these fun colors :)

10 comments:

Lindsay Weirich said...

Love the teacup;)

pattyo said...

Love all the glittery touches and adore that teapot!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a bright and happy color combination this is. And what a fun new stamp set. That tea tag is adorable.

ScrapAddict'sAttic said...

even without your watermark, I knew this one was yours! the tea cup goes with the tea pot :-)
~Paula

Sandy said...

Love all the embellishments!! I need to go dig out those little crocheted flowers!!

Jackie said...

Love it, so cute :)

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty, Debbie! I just received my set,but have not inked it up yet! Love how you used the colors and the JUGs sketch challenge! Thanks for playing!

Andrea M said...

Debbie, this is so pretty! Love all the fantastic little touches like the doily :) The colors are so lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls! Wonderful work!

Mary said...

I am loving the vintageness of this creation, and your use of the paper doily and fluerettes - they coordinate so well! Great job!! Mary L

Stampin' Pam said...

Beautiful Debbie - you do such lovely work - I always look forward to your projects when I see your name. Thanks for playing with JUGS sketch this week! We appreciate it and good luck with the DT call! I'm sure you'll see just how hard it is to choose! *smile*