Monday, June 28, 2010

Paper Temptress Extra #2 ...

Here is my #2 extra DT submission for the Paper Temptress sponsorship this week at Pile It On! #25!!


I simply love it ... I used a 'brand new' stamp set that I just purchaed from my friend, Suzi, at a stamp trunk sale I was in this past Saturday.  It's so soft and vintage looking - just beautiful!!  It kinda defeats the purpose of participating in a sale to sell old stamp sets and supplies ... when I just turned around and spent my earnings on new *old* stamps & supplies {giggle}!  Oh well, they are new to me and I got them at a fraction of the original price - so I felt good about that!

For this little beauty, I used The Paper Temptress LAGOON and WHITESTONE cardstocks - they are both scrumptious!  The Lagoon is a gorgeous shimmer paper - yummy!  The Whitestone is a delicious vintage type cardstock ever so slightly speckled tone on tone.  The six paper flowers at the bottom of the design are all handmade spiral flowers using the Lagoon cardstock with rhinestones in the centers!

Challenges for this card:

Pile It On! #25 - cardstock in a creative way
Sweet Sunday #75 - sketch
Fussy & Fancy #13 - monochromatic with wings
Cute Card Thursday #118 - something recycled (the old *new* stamp set!)
Paper Sundaes #24 - birthday
Simon Says Stamp - friends
Crafty Creations #73 - shine & bling

9 comments:

pattyo said...

Such a pretty card! Love that aqua color and the handmade flowers!

Cor* said...

These are gorgeous creations with the Paper Temptress papers! TFS!

Sasya said...

oh so pretty card!! :) i like it!!

Jane said...

Wow! this is beautiful! gorgeous colours and I love the flowers along the bottom! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

HappyCrafter said...

What a lovely feminine card. Great extra touches, like the doily. So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Sundaes :-)

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Such a pretty card! Wonderful job with the spiral flowers! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

alicaz said...

oh wow! so pretty! love all the details! great flowers too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Have you slept at all in the last week? You seem to have been non-stop creating! Love the vintage card on the last post and this butterfly is gorgeous! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Anna said...

Lovely cards! You did a great job with the papers!