Tuesday, June 29, 2010

INSPIRATIONAL HONOR!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, this is a complete shock ... but such an honor nonetheless!  I was contacted yestereday by Dawn from the Inspirational Blog and asked if I would give them permission to feature some of my recent shabby little design work on their blog!  Would I ... for sure!!!

For those of you have never had the pleasure of perusing the Inspirational Blog, they have a team of bloggity gals whose job it is to peek at blogs (sounds like a FUN job to me!!!) and when they find a designer whose work catches their eye, they feature that designer and some of her work on the blog!  How cool is that?

There are designers featured on this blog from all around the world!  I am among very talented company and am humbled and honored to be a Featured Designer - WOW!!!

I thank God for the blessings he gives me each and every day with my paper crafting and designing!  I simply love what I do ... am so proud and honored to be sitting on several current Design Team positions ... love to share my passion for all things paper and glue with my bloggity friends ... love to inspire and be inspired by others in the field ... I am happiest when I am creating in my design studio ... I didn't realize how much I missed my creative outlet until I stepped away from it for nearly 5 years to pursue other business ventures ... I'm so glad that I've come 'back home' to where my happy place is!!!

A huge thank you to the gals over at Inspirational for noticing my work and giving me this pat on the back!  It means the world to me.  I am in awe!

Happy stamping :)

3 comments:

pattyo said...

Congratulations! You always inspire me!

Evgenia said...

Congrats, you deserve it!

Terrie B x said...

So deserving Debbie.....You are a true Inspiration:)xxx