I made this cutie pie card this evening primarily for the Get Sketchy #37 challenge sketch this week. The sketch, to me, looked like a sweet cupcake with 'button' sprinkles!!! What do you think?? I got to use some yummy Doodlebug Designs DSP's, nesties dies, PTI buttons, Making Memories chipboard sticker and some 'Strawberry Shortcake' Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop!
Additional Challenges for this design:
- Sweet Stampin' #25 - color/summer sun, green galore, pixie pink, only orange
- Papertake Weekly - shiny, sparkly & specail
- The Shabby Tea Room #9 - chipboard
- Cute Card Thursday #112 - someone special
- KL Stampin' N' Scrappin' #29 - 1 ribbon, 2 DSP's, 3 embellies
- The Pink Elephant #66 - yellow, DSP, buttons