Monday, May 3, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room #8!

Wow, week eight in the Tea Room is gonna' be GREAT! It's called: "Get Your Bling On" -- create a card or project with GLITTER ... lots of it! Right up my alley!!!

Jill is our fabulous host this week at The Shabby Tea Room Weekly Challenge Blog and I'm simply in {love} with her theme of glitter this week! I have a large plastic container of glitter that permanently sits on top of my work desk ... I like to add glitter to everything I create!!

For my sweet little bling-y creation here, I used lovely patterned papers from Girls' Paperie, glittered chipboard stickers from K & Company, buttons, twine & stamp set from PTI and 'Lacey Blueberry' Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop! The yellow and white picket fence was cut with my Cricut machine - Songbird Cartridge. The paper doilie was spritzed with gold and blue Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels. Snipett of vintage trim from Prima.

Hop on over to the other DT blogs to check out all their fabulous creations this week too:

Audrey Pettit - Audrey Pettit's Weblog
Jill Hilliard - Jill's Card Creations - Week #8 host
Melissa Hubert - My Paper Obsession
Nicole Segnere - My Craft Room Creations

Now your turn ... create a bling-y card or project and show us your design over in the Tea Room :)

7 comments:

Leah said...

So gorgeous Deb! I love the pickett fence and the flowers and your seam binding, lovely:)

Nicole said...

Great card, Debbie! Love those jumbo scallops and all of those glittered flowers. :)

pattyo said...

Beautiful card! To me, it's all about the glitz!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This card is just so sweet! Looks like a lovely window box full of flowers. Really love your take on this week's glitter challenge over at the Tea Room.

Jill Hilliard said...

Im loving the BLING!!!

PapierGirl said...

Oooh the detail in this gorgeous card! It gets better and better with each peek! Great job Debbie! :)

Lesley said...

This is just so feminine and pretty Deb. Lovely.
Lesley x