Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Shabby 'Picture Perfect' WINNER!

Another fun week has come to a close over at the Picture Perfect Creations challenge blog!

Thanks to all of you who became followers and submitted designs for our Week #13 color combo challenge!

Congratulations to the winner of the 12 yards of Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from our 'follow me' contest:

Sue B. of Blondin Blogs

AND ... congratulations to the winner of my little contest here in conjunction with the PPC 'follow me' contest - winner of 2 yards of colors of her choice of my Shabby Vintage Seam Binding.  The new follower's design that caught my eye this week was:

Melissa Bove!

CONGRATS ladies!  Contact me via e-mail to claim your prizes!!

3 comments:

ScrapAddict'sAttic said...

Congrats Melissa!
~Paula

Lori Turner said...

Congratulations Melissa!! Enjoy!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Oh, wow! Thank you! I am so excited to receive some of your gorgeous ribbon!! Thank you Debbie!!