Second, it is the design I created for the party invitations for my youngest son's graduation from high school this June! Where does the time go??? The timing of this challenge was just perfect for me with the 'boy' colors ... I don't do 'boy' that often! Now I need 74 more of these!
My son's high school colors are dark green, dark yellow, white and gold. Perfect for the 'boyish colors' challenge!
1. Pile It On! #17 - boyish colors
2. Stampin' Royalty #17 - use punches
3. Papertake Weekly - 'different' (the masculine colors and lack of bling is different for me!)
4. Crafty Creations #65 - create your own background paper (embossed with argyle pattern)
5. Cute Card Thursday #110 - make your own element (the "G" monogram for Graduation!)
6. Mojo Monday #136 - sketch (I turned mine sideways, eleminated the bow and added an extra popped up layer for the sentiment)
7. The Creative Cottage #8 - circles
Now hop on over to PIO to see what the other DT Members have created for inspiration for us all this week! Give this fun challenge a try ... I cannot wait to see what you come up with :)