Monday, May 10, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations - Week #12!




WOW ... this was a challenging color combo that Megan choose for us this week over at the Picture Perfect Creations Challenge Blog! I {heart} a challenge, how about you?? After I thought about the colors for a few days this week and how they would marry together, this design popped into my head! What do ya' think??

Supplies I used from Stampin' Up: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Sage Shadow, Bravo Burgundy CS; Presto Patterns Specialty Papers; brayer; Warm Words stamp set; Soft Suede, Perfect Plum ink; scalloped edge border punch.

Other supplies: Vintage Winter White Shabby Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop; pearls from Melissa Frances; vintage image from Crafty Secrets.

Hop on over to the PPC blog to see what the other Design Team Members created for your inspiration this week! Now your turn ... give this unique color a try. I can't wait to see what you design :)

I used the current sketch from Papertake Weekly #40 for my design.

9 comments:

Evgenia said...

I like your soft vintage card!

Tamie said...

Debbie this is a very elegant card. The image with your layout is just perfect. Way to go with the color combo. Another awesome job! I really like the punch and the flowers, paper...etc...

Tamie - PPC Creator

Annika said...

This card has a shockingly long list of things I LOVE! The image. The layout. The papers. Those fab flowers (super cute!). And the cool seam binding bow which I one day hope to find a tutorial for. Cause I NEED to make one as well, I love them THAT much!
TFS
Hugs
Annika

Nicole said...

OH MY, how lovely!!

My Little Space said...

Debbie, your card is absolutely stunning.

Thank you for joining in with our sketch challenge at PTW this week.

Mandy

JeanFB said...

Yum, this card is scrumptious!! You've made this color combo blossom with this beautiful vintage card. Love it!

pattyo said...

Love this with my favorite kind of doll!

Sandy said...

Love the vintage feel of this card! I'm seeing so much more vintage style popping up but always have a hard time creating something with that sorta feel. Great job Deb!

Sandy - A PPC Creator

Lori Turner said...

Debbie, this card is FAB! I love the vintage look and feel of it...WTG!