Monday, May 3, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations - Week #11!


Delicious, sophistacated, elegant and wonderful are the words that come to mind when I see this GORGEOUS color combo! Megan outdid herself on the Week #11 color choices - I'm in {love}!!
I handmade the spiral roses using Basic Gray and Bermuda Bay. A large, scrumptious Very Vanilla satin bow anchors the roses with tiny pearl centers, trinket pin and 'let's celebrate' tag!
I cut the bird cage from gray using my Cricut (Songbird) and the bird and leaves/branches are punched using the extra-large two step bird punch ---- I {heart} that punch :)
I spritzed the paper doilie with some teal Glimmer Mist from tattered angels and added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the leaves for some more sparkle! The DSP is from Making Memories.
Now, hop on over to the Picture Perfect Creations Challenge Blog to see what the other DT Members have created for your inspiration this week. Give this awesome color combo a try and send me a comment with a link to your post so I can see what you create!!!!
Have fun :)

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Super cute, Debbie! Love those handmade roses!

ScrapAddict'sAttic said...

I agree with Nicole, the roses really make the card an outstanding one!
Paula a PPC Creator

Leah said...

So pretty:) What cricut cart did you use?

Audrey Pettit said...

So sweet! Love those colors and the birdcage and flowers are adorable!

Jackie said...

So beautiful, I love all the elements!

Lesley said...

This is SO pretty!
GORGEOUS!
Lesley x

Tamie said...

This card is awesome. I like your roses too!

Tamie - PPC Creator

Sandy said...

Debbie this is soo cute!! Love all the little details you put onto it!

Sandy-a PPC Creator

Lori Turner said...

Isn't that bird punch just *the* bestest?! I love your flowers too Debbie - WTG!