Sunday, May 23, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations #13!



Another new week brings another fun color challange at the Picture Perfect Creations Challenge Blog!  The Week #13 color combo is another unique set of colors that will be sure to challenge your artistic side and get your creative juices flowing!!

Here is what I came up with for my Design Team Submission this week:



And here's my recipe (unless otherwise noted, all supplies Stampin' Up!):

On the Ballet Blue cardstock I stamped one of my favorite images - Bella Toile - with Cameo Coral ink.  I brayered Handsome Hunter ink over a white paper doilie and then spritzed it with Pearl Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels.  I topped that off with Dazzling Diamonds glitter!  The Color Me Crazy butterfly was sprized with two shades of blue Glimmer Mist and then glittered.  The Coral vintage trim is from Dear Lizzie - gorgeous!  Lastly, I stamped a sentiment from the Bella's Bloom set in Handsome Hunter onto Cameo Coral CS.

Sketch courtesy of 2 Sketches 4 You!

Now YOUR turn!!!  Hop on over to the Picture Perfect Creations Challenge blog to see the other Design Team Member's inspiration projects and then give this fun color combo a try for yourself!  I can't wait to see what you all create :)

1 comment:

ScrapAddict'sAttic said...

I LOVE those roses! soooo beautiful :-)
~Paula