Monday, May 17, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations - #13!

READ THIS ENTIRE POST FOR TWO CHANCES TO WIN CONTESTS BEING OFFERED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THIS CHALLENGE!

Week #13 at Picture Perfect Creations brings us this unique color combo:


After a little bit of thought, here is the design I came up with for this week's challenge:



I used Ranger Pearls over Basic Grey CS that has been embossed to give it a pearl washed look for the background paper.  The image is stamped with Sage Shadow ink using SU!'s new Elements of Style stamp set.  That sweet hummingbird is also stamped in SS and cut out to give a 3-D effect.  Some yummy grey satin ribbon in the corner anchors the grey ric rac die cuts (PTI) and some white pearls to give it a finished, somewhat vintage look.

Now it's your turn!  Hop on over to the Picture Perfect Creations Challenge Blog to see what the other a-mazing Design Team Members have created for your inspiration this week.  I really can't wait to see what you come up with for your design using this unique color combo.

*I'm running a challenge special for Picture Perfect this week ... make a card or project using the Week #13 colors and post it over at PPC.  Then, come back here and leave me a comment on this post letting me know that you want to be entered into my contest.  One lucky participant will win two yards of the colors of your choice of my Shabby Vintage Seam Binding - 15 colors viewable in my Etsy Shop

*Megan, our PPC Creator, will be running a 'follow me' contest this week too ... become a follower of the PPC challenge blog AND submit a design this week for the #13 color combo challenge and earn a chance to win 12 yards of my Shabby Vintage Seam Binding!!

Now go get busy craftin' ... I'm excited to see what you come up with :)       Sketch compliments of Our Creative Corner #15.

10 comments:

ScrapAddict'sAttic said...

As usual, very pretty! You always do such nice work
~Paula

Tamie said...

Great Card Debbie, can we participate in your challenge too! * Wink*

Tamie

Nicole said...

Debbie, your card is so pretty, love the pearly and ribbon details! Hugs! Nicole

Sandy said...

Great card this week Debbie!! I love the ranger pearls!!

Lori Turner said...

I love the rik rak Debbie! Awesome job on the challenge this week!

*Spring Blossom* said...

OHHHH Debbie that floral stamp is amazing - I love your work!

BonnieRose said...

Gorgeous card Debbie.. love it.. I'd love to be entered for more of this luscious ribbon.. even tho I just ordered a bunch fr ya fr your etsy shoppe ;).. I've followed the blog and plan on doing the challenge later this afternoon. thks for the chance to win! xo

Jennifer Meyer said...

What a fabulous card Debbie! Love the fun use of the ribbon and the pretty colors!

Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge, we are featuring your card this week over at the OCC Sketch Blog.

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous card Debbie!!

I would LOVE to be entered into your drawing for that gorgeous ribbon!! I made and posted my card for the challenge!!
Hugs...

April D said...

I just uploaded my layout over at PPC and would love to be entered in your drawing as well. Those ribbons you have up for grabs look awesome...but should I win, how would I pick just two? LOL