Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Moments ...



One more little shabby creation for you all this evening before I call it a day!  Isn't this little vintage baby image simply precious??  I used some yummy Girls' Paperie DSP, a paper doilie spritzed with Cream de Rouge Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels and then glittered, SU!'s new Elements of Style stamp set, nesties, sewing machine, Offray satin flower and 'Vintage Winter White' Shabby Seam Binding from my Etsy shop.

Challenges for this design:

1.  Our Creative Corner #14 - sketch
2.  City Crafter Challenge Blog #4 - color/pink, white, blush or ivory
3.  KL Stampin' N' Scrappin' #29 - 1 ribbon, 2 DSP's, 3 embellies
4.  Papertake Weekly - shiny, sparkly and special
5.  Crafty Creations #66 - magical
6.  The Color Room #5 - color/pink, moss, vanilla or kraft, mauve or plum

Nite :)

9 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

Another wonderful creation. Love the sparkle on the doily. I am glad you liked my color inspiration. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow, love that doily and the image, the seam binding of course! Lovely one here!

Evgenia said...

Stunning card!

june lanum said...

love this one to Debbie, running out of words to say, I guess I'll just have to say
ditto to all your post. great job

craftyb said...

It certainly is precious...where do I start?...simply just LOVE it all!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

Justine said...

This is precious. So many elements that I love.

Linda Robinson said...

You go girl! Two entries, this one is so sweet, Love the sweet image you used and nothing says shabby like a doily.

Rose said...

WOW! stunning card and i love the baby image. thanks for playing on the occ this week

Jodi said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love that bow and the doily behind the picture is a perfect frame for it! Thanks for joining in my challenge this week at KLSNS.