Friday, May 14, 2010

Magnolia Tea Party!

I'm so excited ... the gift certificate I won from Pile It On! last week donated by their awesome sponsor,  Simon Says, was used for some coveted Magnolia Stamps!!  I've been drooling over these absolutely adorable stamp sets on so many blogs the past couple of months and can now say that I'm the 'proud owner' of four sets!  I used two of them here on this sweet little card - the tea cup and tea bag!  Aren't they simply precious??!!??  I also used some more of my new fav DSP from the Girls' Paperie - yum :)  A little paper doilie, some glitter, some handmade rosettes, button, twine and a satin rose and wha-la -- CUTENESS!!!

Challenges I used for this design:

8 comments:

june lanum said...

How pretty, but they always are. Thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Linda Robinson said...

WOW, Your card is beautiful, I can see why you were so excited about those stamps, I love them! so adorable. and of course you know how to put it all together perfectly! Thanks for joining us over at the CCCB

PapierGirl said...

Hi Debbie - This card is just so sweet! I love the tea bag stamp - lucky girl!:) Have a great weekend - Cathy xx :)

My Little Space said...

love your card Debbie.

Thank you for joining in with our challenge at PTW this week.

Mandy

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Just love this card! So pretty with that cute teacup!

Annika said...

Oh my, I've been drooling over that gorgeous paper for AGES and those stamps are just yummylicious! Your creations always take my breath away, so otherwordly and almost transparent in their beauty!
TFS
HUgs
Annika

Heather Jensen said...

So pretty Debbie! Love the tea cup and sparkly doily. Thank you for playing again. I enjoy seeing your creations. :)

tina... said...

This is beautiful, Debby! One of my favorite paper companies, too! Thanks for creating with us at TPE.