Saturday, May 29, 2010

KL Stampin' N' Scrappin' #32!



This week we have a sketch for you to play along with at KL Stampin' N' Scrappin' along with the theme of 'May Flowers' for challenge #32 hosted by Kelly ... how fun is that!



Here is my Design Team submission for Kelly's May Flowers challenge!   As you can see, I turned the sketch on it's side so that I could fit all the elements I wanted to incorporate into this design :)

Supplies used from the KL Stampin' N' Scrappin' On-Line Store:  Porcelain papers from Basic Grey; Puppy Kiki stamp from C.C. Designs, mini paper roses from Prima.

Select colors of my Shabby Vintage Seam Binding available in the on-line store also!  Here, I used 'Baby Pink Berry' from my Etsy Shop

KLSNS On-Line Store MEMORIAL DAY SPECIAL ........


 
50% off Item in your cart -- Mem2010
Free shipping on your $60 order or more -- SHPMem2010



*Note: These codes are only able to be used once per customer

Now your turn ... hop on over to the KLSNS blog to be inspired by the other talented design team creations and then create a project of your own.  It's so much fun ... I can't wait to see what you'll come up with!!!

2 comments:

pattyo said...

Super sweet card, Debbie!

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Debbie! Your image is adorable and I love the soft pastel colors!
Have a great day and a beautiful holiday weekend!
hugs
Risa:)