Friday, May 21, 2010

KL Stampin' N' Scrappin' #31!

This week's challenge #31 over at KL Stampin' N' Scrappin' is hosted by Ceal and she has chosen this theme for us all to play with:  'All Torn Up'!  Distressing ... YUMMY!!!


Here is the cute pie card I came up with!  I {heart} to distress my cards and make them look tattered and antique, so this one was super fun for me!!!

Supplies I used from the KL Stampin' N' Scrappin on-line shop:  Coffee Kiki La Rue by CC Designs, Mini Roses by Prima, Porcelain patterned papers by Basic Grey.

I also used some 'Pink Bubblegum' Shabby Vintage Seam Binding available from my Etsy Shop and select colors also available at the KLSNS On-Line Store!!

Other supplies:  Whisper White CS, Stampin' Pastels, markers, scalloped oval die - SU!; Die-namics dies - My Favorite Things; sentiment - PTI.

Sketch compliments of Sketch For You To Try!

1 comment:

Jacilynn said...

Love this girl. super cute papers and coloring.
x