Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Inlinkz Inaugural Challenge - VOTING BEGINS TODAY!

The VOTING begins TODAY!  So many great masculine cards!  Please take a peek at all the submissions.  I'd really, really ... REALLY appreciate it if you'd cast your valuable VOTE FOR ME!!!

Cast your vote for me and then leave me a comment here letting me know you did that and I'll put your name in the running for 2 yards of Shabby Vintage Seam Binding - yippiee! 

Have fun checking out the gallery and thanks in advance for your VOTE :)



I have been invited to participate in the Inlinkz Challenge Blog Inaugural Challenge - #1 Boy Birthday!  All the details on the challenge are listed below.  Please find some time to make a card and vote for your favorites when the voting begins on June 7th!  I hope you'll vote for ME :)

I have two sons that will turn 20 and 19 this fall ... and of course my hubby -- all of which are avid golfers!  This is the perfect 'boy' card for my crew!!!

Challenges I used for this card:

1.  InLinkz Challenge #1 - boy birthday using provided color palette
2.  Mojo Monday #140 - sketch
3.  Simon Says Stamp - blue with green and brown
4.  Cute Card Thursday #114 - no patterned papers (I used Core'dinations cardstock - embossed/sanded)
5.  Crafty Creations #69 - use favorite stamp
6.  The Pink Elephant #68 - orange
7.  Cupcake Inspiration #60 - orange, blue, vanilla


15 comments:

pattyo said...

I always have trouble making a guy card, but you make it look so easy!

treesawardincrafts said...

You are right, this is a great card for a golfer. Well done. Good luck, but I think they will all vote for ME" Teee Heeee!

Rachel Hope said...

Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! Great man card!

craftyb said...

fab guy card...love how you've used the golf ball as an embellishment with the ribbon! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

Amy said...

This is a GREAT card! I love the theme and the image is spectacular! Excellent job girl!

Arlene said...

What a terrific guy card! Fantastic way to incorporate the challenge colors too.

Shaz Wall said...

Great card..I love everything about it!

Monika Reeck said...

Great Guy card...it looks simple but wonderful...good luck with the challenge...I just put my card number 90 on the InkLinkz Challenge would you mind to see my Blog?Many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

pattyo said...

I just voted for your card. Good Luck!!

Lori said...

Wow, what a perfect card for a golfer. I love how you used the color combo.

Beth said...

Thought your card was fantastic! Fore! Hope you win!

cindy said...

Love all the different cards everyone created. I voted for the best one and that was yours. It's my way to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment.

Lisa said...

Ok I voted for your golf card and I loved it! My dad would have liked that card... he is a GOLF nut! Good luck!

MimiD said...

That is a perfect card for you and your guys! And the color combination is great!

Sasya said...

your card is fabulous, i think man cards are so difficult to create, but you made a great project! :)))