Pretty ... pretty ... pretty! More October Afternoon lovliness mixed with some Prima and Maya Road - yum! I'm simply in *love* with this OA Thrift Shop DSP - so delicious!!! That big flower was die cut using a Tim Holtz die - Tattered Floral. I used an old book and inked the edges. The Prima flower is spritzed with Log Cabin and Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Sprays from SU!
Challenges I used for this design:
- Taylored Expressions #113 - sketch
- Color Q #33 - color/bermuda bay, kiwi kiss, summer sun, suede, white
- Tuesday Morning Sketches #46 - favorite color combo & glitter (I love yellow and blue together!)
- Color Dare #66 - curry, blue, suede, olive
- Papertake Weekly - flowers
- Embellish Magazine - sea foam, brown, terracotta, green