Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Grad cards for the boys ...


One of my very good friend's youngest son will be graduating this Friday and we're attending his party on Saturday!  My son is also graduating in 2 weeks along with lots of his friends.



Here is the CAS card I designed this evening for all the boy congrats cards I need to make.  It's very masculine and stunning with the stripe of silver added.  My son's and friend's card will have a strip of gold added (to match school colors).  I found the perfect sketch over at 'Get Sketchy' this week for all these cards ... thanks to the GS girlies :)

Challenges:

Crafty Creations #68 - celebration or encouragement

3 comments:

acreativeneed said...

These are wonderful Grad cards for boys!! Well done, and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations!! smiles,Deena

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with your great work!! Good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(Guest Designer)

Camille Young said...

Great card, thanks for playing along with us at GET SKETCHY!