Sunday, May 2, 2010

Design Team Announcement - Pile It On!

I've been keeping a secret and it's finally time that I can share with everyone!! I received the most awesome invitation last week from the gals over at the Pile It On Challenge Blog ...




Dalis and the gals have invited me to join their fabulous and talented Design Team - yippiee!! For those of you who follow me regularly, you {know} that I love to pile my creations high with lots of embellies and one of my passions is challenges -- the more the better! It's totally so fun to see how many I can combine to make a card or project! Yep, you can call me a challenge 'junkie' for sure!!

If you are not familiar with this fun challenge site, please stop by and visit us here - Pile It On!

A new challenge is issued each Sunday ... sometimes a color, sometimes inspiration -- always fun! I look forward to seeing how high you can pile your designs on this week! Have fun :)

4 comments:

PapierGirl said...

I spotted the name "Debbie" and I just knew it was going to be you!!!
Congratulations - I am so happy for you. I don't know how manage to fit in all that you do in one day - but keep on doing it - you are wonderful at what you do and will be an asset to all the teams you are on! :D xx Cathy

Andrea M said...

Welcome to the PIO team! Love your beautiful creations and looking forward to working with you!

Dalis said...

yay!!!!! so glad you are joining us!!!

-- dalis

pattyo said...

Congratulations, Debbie!