Friday, May 7, 2010

Cookin' in the kitchen today!

WOWOWOWOW!!! I'll be cookin' in the kitchen today ... tea staining and shabbying up some more vintage seam binding for ya'll to create with! I'm on my third 'batch' -- 2,500 yards of seam binding tea stained out of my lil' old kitchen to date!

I'm so glad you all love this shabby vintage seam binding as much as I do! It's hard not to use it on every single project I make -- simply scrumptious!

I really {heart} the way the vintage process turned out this time on the seam binding ... really soft, shabby colors with a hint of tea staining and then snippets of darker antiquing here and there - so vintage, so shabby, so FUN!

I've just updated all the available quantities in my Etsy Shop. Fifteen different colors now available. Have fun looking :)

No comments: