Saturday, May 29, 2010

Congrats ... GRAD!


A graduation party to attend later today and a graduation party to host for my son two weeks from today!  It's that time of the year ... lots of festivities to celebrate with the kiddos and then we'll send them all off to college in August - sigh!

I made a 'silver' edition of this CAS card a couple days ago that you can peek at here.  The silver card is for my good friend's son who will continue on with his education in the fall - he want's to be an EMS/firefighter. I love the combo of silver, black and white - so clean and crisp! 

Today's version is for one of my son's friends who lives in our neighborhood -- their high school colors are dark green yellow and 'gold'.  This design works well for a boy and it's very simple and quick to reproduce ... good, since I have to make a bunch of them!

Challenges I used:

5 comments:

Dora said...

This is a nice CAS Graduation Card ... I find these very challenging and more if they are for a male.
PS thanks for your comment on my card :) Hugs xxx

Ceal said...

So Adorable! I hope you have a great holiday and congrats on the sofa

Leann said...

This is fab!
Thanks for joining us over at CCT this week :D
Hugs x

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥

Lauretta See said...

very nice card. Thank you for joing us this week on the Meljens designs challenge. Good luck!