Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ConGRADulations!!!


I have LOTS of boy graduation cards to make this month ... my youngest son is graduating along with lots of his buddies.  We have a party to attend this Saturday and I haven't made the card yet ... do you think he may like this one??!!??  Well, I didn't think so ... guess I'll need to make another more boyish one!  Girlie cards are just so much more fun for me :)

I couldn't resist playing in Joanne's challenge another time ... this is right up my alley.  I adore the sketch and love to pile my cards {high} with tons of embellies.  I'm a tool junkie - love all the cool dies and gadgets that help us make such fun card designs!!

I used some yummy 'Strawberry Shortcake' Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop on this card and some new 'Delovely' DSP from Cosmo Cricket with a snippet of October Afternoon too!!

So, my stampy friend Joanne, here I go one more time with these 'plus three and thensome' embellies:

text print
ribbon
button
gingham
flowers
pearls
bling/glitter
Die-namic scalloped border die
Ric Rac die
ledger paper
ticket

Challenges I used for my design:

23 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, you are on fire with the card making. I love it. Thanks for playing at fussy and fancy X3.

Jennifer

Rosanne said...

Really cute!

craftyb said...

another stunner....her lil jumper and tights are the sweetest!! Love all the pink embellies...thanks for playing at Crafty Creations this week! bx

Joanne B. said...

love the paper piecing, this is sugar sweet my friend! have a great night and thanks for playing!

Jacki Randolph said...

Adorable!!.... I just love these PI girls. WOW another fantastic card! thanks for playing with us again at Fussy & Fancy.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is a sweet one! I love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

acreativeneed said...

Aww, this is just so sweet!! Love it!! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Saskia said...

So sweet!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with your great work!! Good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(Guest Designer)

Audrey Pettit said...

Another adorable card. Such a sweet little image and the flowers are so pretty. But I do agree that the boys might like a more masculine approach. ;)

Stacy said...

Such a pretty card. I love your bow!!

Linda Robinson said...

Another Fab.. card, You pile it on like nobody else can.. I love it..
although I think your absolutely right a boy probably wouldn't appreciate its beauty..

Have a great day,
Hugs, Linda

Michele Gross said...

Total sweetness! I love love love your ribbon- just delicious and the sentiment is darling! Love the play on words :)

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful card, and such a sweet image!
Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥

Heather Jensen said...

She is so cute and that image works great with that DP. :)

merniebug said...

Yep..I see those spots and what a cutie of a card this one is. Thanks for joining us here at Meljen's Designs for this weeks challenge.

Cheryl Nelson said...

cute as cute can be! love that adorable image!

june lanum said...

love those flowers..........

Karen McAlpine said...

So pretty! I love the hot pink ribbon and accents.

Cheryl said...

Oh my! Each card I look at on your blog is cuter than the last. This is so sweet! Thank you for joining us for the Meljen’s Designs challenge. We hope you will join us again.

Chris said...

you were a busy little beaver with three cards in Joanne's challenge. Love them all, PI is just so sweet, haven't seen a PI I didn't love. great combo of papers.

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so cute, great layout, love the bow.

Thank you very much for participating in the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge!

Basement Stamper said...

what a fantastic congratulations card- beautiful!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Debbie! The paper is just perfect for this challenge. I'm loving the polka dot stockings! Too cute!