Tuesday, May 4, 2010

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Week #3

I have the pleasure to be a GUEST DESIGNER this week for the City Crafter Challenge Blog! Kirsty has designed a wonderful challenge for us all to play along with this week - make a card or project using a 'TAG'!! I {heart} tags, so this one was easy peesy for me :)



And here is my {sweet} little design. I cut the tag with my Cricut machine. The little girl-ie image is from Heart Warming Vintage Designs; DSP and pearls from Melissa Frances.
I handmade the spiral roses out of cardstock and the Shabby Vintage Seam Binding is 'Paradise Aqua Mist' from my Etsy shop - Deb's Simple Treasures!
I am also the sponsor for City Crafter's this week and will be offering up 12 yards of my Shabby Vintage Seam Binding to the lucky winner of this challenge!!!
Now, hop on over to CCCB and give this week's "Tag" challenge a try! I can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations.
Good luck to all :)

3 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

How sweet is this card! I love the colors and that little girl is adorable. But the tag is so cute on top of this card. And your flowers are wonderful!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So cool! Love that image! Thanks once again for being our Special Guest at CCCB, and not forgetting those pretty seam binding, they surely a MUST have item! Thanks once again. Debbie!
~kirsty

Linda Robinson said...

I just love how you did your tag! And that image is adorable. Thank you so much for being our GD.
Your work is so so beautiful!

Hugs, Linda