Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Baby Yourself!


Just a little time this afternoon for some stampin' fun before I head out this evening for one of my favorite nights of the month ... my once-per-month stamp night with my girlfriends!  I just show up and make cards - everything measured and cut -- it's a little slice of heaven :)

Spent this morning packing up lots of Shabby Vintage Seam Binding orders ... so glad you all {heart} it as much as I do!  I have to 'force myself' not to use it on every card I create -- scrumptious stuff!!!

I was sooooo excited to use one of the *new release* stamps that I just ordered from Kim at My Favorite Things ... another addiction of mine -- love me those PI girlies :)  This one looks like she's having fun in her bubble bath, huh??!!??

Also used some new, hot off the press, just delivered this morning patterned papers from October Afternoon - Thrift Shop ... YUMMY :)  The background DSP reminded me of antique vintage wallpaper you would see in an old victorian home to go along with that adorable claw foot bathtub!

Challenges for this card:

Also sending this on over to the MFT blog so they can peek at a design using one of their newbies :)

5 comments:

june lanum said...

so cute, would love to have a bubble bath right now.

Melissa Craig said...

This is really cute! That bubble bath looks so good!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Liz Williams said...

This is a sweet card. Thanks for playing along in the color dare challenge.

Theresa said...

Wonderful card. I love the DP.

Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa, DT

Angela said...

This is adorable; way to rock the challenges! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!